Friday, October 1, 2010

Flash Back Friday

I was going though all my pictures last night, trying to find a picture for my sister to put in my nieces baptism book, and I came across a bunch of really old pics, that I thought would be fun to take a ride down memory lane. What more of a perfect time to do that then on Flash Back Friday.
( WARNING: Long Post )

 Weird right?!? This was the FIRST night I met Zach! My friend Denise and I were just dressed up all whack, being way weird!
 Zach had a girlfriend, so I didn't think anything of it....but we never stopped hanging out sense this night! ( not to mention he broke up with his girlfriend a week later)
(me in my super weird outfit) This was Aug. 2005
Zach and I used to go get Big Macs Every Monday! ( sick I know, prob why I gained so much weight dating this boy!)
This Video is Freaken AWESOME! Zach would Kill me if he knew I put this up!
 This describes us to a T!!
Every Year Zach and I go up to Park City with his family! We always have so much fun, shopping, playing Tennis, Swimming, and playing Lots of Games!
 ( this was the first year I went with his family, 2006)
Zach getting fresh with Ronald McDonald at Mickey D's in Park City!

 Zach being an AWESOME boyfriend, surprised me with a Kitten! ( CHAMP!)

 Champ was an Evil Cat!  He would attack people all the time. I would be sleeping at night, and be woken up to a bite on the Nose!

 No explanation!
For our 1 year anniversary of dating...I made Zach a Quilt!( It was my first quilt, so don't judge!)
for our 1 year, we went to a bounce house, batting cage, tempanyaki, and then bowling ( back in the day when we had money to blow....lol)
 Bowling
Halloween 2006 Haunted Train!

Cruise 2007



Dec 2007 The Proposal!


First Christmas as an Engaged couple! I begged Zach to propose before christmas....so that I could show off the ring at family parties! And he listened! lol, It was still a surprise!!


Wedding May 2008


This Day Led to this.....(plus a couple Years)


What wonderful Memories....that I'll remember forever!!!

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment