Friday, October 15, 2010

*So Grateful*

I have been so humbled today!!! If you want to know why go Here! If you think today is hard, If you cant handle that your baby is grumpy today, if you wish you could just break away and get out for even a min from being a mommy. Read this Blog!




I am so GRATEFUL that I was chosen to take care of one of Heavenly Fathers Children! I LOVE EVERY MINUTE! From today on, i'm NOT gonna complain that Kypton didnt sleep last night, or he had a blow out, he wont stop crying, he trys to grab everything out of my hands, throws everything off his high chair....NOTHING.
        

I'm gonna LOVE every minute of being a mother! Who cares if today I didnt get to shower, I didnt get to cleaning my house, or making dinner!
                I get to be a MOTHER!    I have him right here in my arms! I get to hold and kiss him whenever I want.  I am blessed!
         I can't IMAGINE that being taken away from me!   When things are hard......think of other people that would give anything to hold a child!


                                 I LOVE YOU KYPTON! THANKS FOR BLESSING OUR LIVES!!
  You have taught me to love like I NEVER KNEW I could! You have reminded me that I have a Heavenly Father watching over me....and continue to remind me!!

                                                  Today was meant to be! 


2 comments:

  1. wow, her blog has me in tears! definitely a much needed reminder today as i'm dealing with a sick baby. such a reality check!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried for at least an hour straight while reading her blog.. what a great reminder of how special every single moment really is. Thanks for sharing! We are so so blessed:)

    ReplyDelete