Monday, November 8, 2010

We LOVE having Daddy Home!




Even though Having Zach Lose his job, is hard and stressful, its been super fun having him around! It's been fun to see Kypton connect with zach, and Zach connect with Kypton!

At first I was very upset and Bitter towards Zach's old boss.  But the more time goes on, the more I realize what a blessing it was. Crazy I know!
I'm so thankful for Zach to be out of there. It has been a really good job, but the people he was around all day everyday, weren't the best examples for Zach to be around. They are great people, and zach loved working with them...but they def. have different morals than what we believe in.
And it was taking it's toll on Zach. I'm so glad that Zach is a strong person and stayed strong over the years through all the temptations...but I realize when your around people like that all day long, you can't have the spirit with you, and you can't really make any spiritual progress.
Especially now having a child...It's so important to start NOW in getting into the Habits that you want your kids to grow up in. 

So...Blessing in Disguise is For SURE!

Thanks BABE for all your Hard Work to support our family!
We LOVE you, and we know that everything will work out for the BETTER!


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry he lost his job:( Was it just really slow? it's scary these days. It all happens for the best. I still need to meet your little man. maybe we can do lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mckehl! hey girl! wow your baby is ah-dorable. you have such a cute family! congrats.

    ReplyDelete