Saturday, January 1, 2011

GoodBye 2010....Hello 2011!!

I hope everybody had a Happy New Years! We sure did!!

2011 New Year Resolutions

Blog More Memories

Take more pictures and Videos

Run 10 miles

Find a place to call Home 

Be a better wife(including keeping up with the house work)

Be a better mom.

Get Kypton on a better schedule

Read the Book of Mormon( Front to Back)

Learn more about Joseph, and Emma Smith

Learn how to use Photoshop

Travel to another state

Be a big support to Zach with work and School. ( I can get Naggy)

Be more understanding. ( I'm stubborn sometimes)

Get into Tip Top Shape (Hot Mama)

Do a craft day Once a week. 

Be more Frugal with money. 

Tell my Husband I love him More often

Do something Nice for someone in Need

Strengthen my Testimony(including sharing it more often)

Get to know my sisters Better!

Call my brother More often

Grow Closer to my Heavenly Father

Keep Kypton Aware of his Heavenly Father

It seems like a lot.....But the list could go on of the things i want to accomplish!
A lot are little things that I just want to work on to better myself!

I love the beginning of the new year....I feel like i get a fresh start!!  I hope all of you had a happy new year..and will sit down and write down your New Years Resolutions!!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome resolutions girl! It's gonna be a great year for you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those resolutions!!! Every time I read your blog it makes me want to be a better person:)

    ReplyDelete