Sunday, March 6, 2011

10 months old......{ a Month ago}

My baby Boy 10 months old. . . 
{ a month ago}
 Once again i'm way behind, i've just been super busy lately!  But i'm playing catch up!!


Kypton is getting more and more fun everyday!

Kypton 

climbs stairs

loves to eat

walks along furniture

  loves playing with balls

 loves diet dr. pepper(shhhh....don't tell)

says ba (ball) Mo (more)

hits

pinches ( out of excitement)

thinks the word NO is a game

plays peek a boo

giggles soooo CUTE!!

says wo and uh uh

loves dogs

sleeps through the night

has no teeth ( but a top one coming in)

loves watching baby signing time

signs "all done" and "Milk"(but he thinks milk just means more)

can stand without holding on to anything for up to 5 seconds

Hates walking while holding peoples hands

is super independent (wants to do everything himself)

sleeps with 2 binki's (one in his mouth and one in his hand)

Loves books

has the blondest hair and bluest eyes! ( i LOVE it!!)

He has learned how to throw fits

wears a size 3 diapers

jibber jabbers a ton!

wears size 12 to 18 months

weighs 17 lbs. 10 ounces

2 more months (really 1) till I have a ONE year old!!!!

Kypton I LOVE you so much!  I look forward to everyday with you! You make your daddy and I soo happy! I thank Heavenly Father every night for blessing me with you in my life!  



No comments:

Post a Comment