Monday, October 25, 2010

{ Halloween Party #1 }

Halloween Pizza Party
This past Sat. We had a FUN Halloween Pizza Party with a few of our friends!
The Moores, and the Killams( We missed the Stucki's)
We had a fun time making Homemade Pizzas, and Carving Pumpkins!







 Thanks to Brett for making this GIANT Calzone! It was HUGE!!!






 Little Gabriel, The Killams little Boy, He's a month in half older than Kypton! Its been so fun having our babies sooo close! It was NOT planned that way. but works out perfectly! I Love Ashley!

 Cute Kirsten is having her Baby Max on the 4th of Nov. She was so nice to let me paint a pumpkin on her tummy!( It was pretty funny)


 Doesn't it look like shes holding a pumpkin! So cute! ( I never thought I would say this ever again....But she makes me want to be PREGO!! )

 Thats Zach and I's Pumpkin....Needless to say I was too busy painting so I didn't get a say in what our pumpkin would look like!
 Tylers Pumpkin! Its pretty Awesome looking!
 Brett and Kirstens Pumpkin....for Baby Max! I'm soo excited to meet him, and for Kypton to have another Friend!!
 Ashleys Cute Pumpkin!
 The Moores
 The Killams
The Walkers....(P.S....Thats not Zachs Butt....Tyler was bending down behind him...which made for an AWESOME Picture!)

1 comment: